(Prefer LMSW, LCSW, LPC, LMFT)
FULL TIME & PRN POSITIONS
Saturday & Sunday, 3p-11:30p and One Weekday 11p-7:30a
Saturday thru Wednesday, 3p-11:30p
Wednesday thru Sunday, 3p-11:30p
Monday thru Friday, 3p-11:30p
Monday thru Friday, 7a-3:30p
in Human Services Related Field Required
- Conducts telephone crisis assessment to determine appropriate crisis response for callers.
- Performs mental health assessments on individuals n mental health crisis both in the Center & in the field, & makes determination for appropriate disposition for those individuals.
- Arranges for admission to inpatient facilities, CSU, Crisis Respite, residential treatment facilities, etc.
- Completes required pre-certifications with the individual's insurance for these admissions.
- Must be qualified through degree/license/training to perform mandatory prescreening assessments, and complete a Certificate of need for involuntary inpatient admissions.
- Records caller & response information in the Center's database.
- Other duties as assigned.
AHS has 6 NHSC site locations
Licensed staff (LCSW & LPC) may be eligible for student loan forgiveness
Email Resume: [Email Removed]
or send to:
Alliance Healthcare Services/CSC
2220 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
Or fax to:
"Your Partner in Healthcare"
in Behavioral Health Field Required
About Alliance Healthcare ServicesAlliance Healthcare Services is the largest comprehensive behavioral health provider in Shelby County, and was formed in July 2013 through the merger of Southeast Mental Health Center and Comprehensive Counseling Network, each of which has provided services in the Memphis/Shelby County area for over 40 years. We are proud that our tradition of commitment to serving our community continues today.
Keywords: Behavioral Health, Crisis, Bachelors