California Registered Nurse (RN) & Practitioner (NP) – Part-Time Phone Triage - Telecommute / Work from Home
MDTriage has multiple openings available for OB/GYN, INT, Family Practice Registered Nurses & Nurse Practitioners who are interested in working remotely during off-hours - nights, weekends and holidays.
MD Triage Employee Responsibilities:
MDTriage nurses and midlevel practitioners take inbound and make outbound triage patient calls for notable physicians, premiere clinics, and hospitals. Also, effectively and efficiently:
- Provide continuity and consistency for patients and call relief for physicians.
- Collect and analyze critical patient information.
- Utilize the company's proprietary, physician-specific and symptom-specific protocols to care for the patient.
- Electronically transmit the information and reports to the physician via our secure website and Epic EMR.
- Identify the systematic follow-up and tracking process for each patient.
- Provide a documented permanent addition to the patient's medical record.
- Permanently store all pertinent data for nurse training, physician review, and malpractice carrier review.
Is MDTriage Right for You?
We are a perfect fit for patient-focused and experienced nurses looking for flexible, part-time schedules. Our staff takes advantage of this flexibility to continue their education, advance their careers, augment their monthly income, stay at home with their kids or add to retirement without leaving your home.
- Current CA license
- Nights, weekends and holiday
- Epic EMR proficient preferred
- Computer proficient
- Reliable Laptop or Desktop computer (Apple Not supported) and a reliable wired high-speed internet connection for provided VOIP phone (DSL or Cable must have a minimum of 5 Mbps upload). Verification will be needed when contacted for the position.
- Willingness to work contract hourly (1099)
About MDTriageMDTriage was founded in 1998 with the mission of improving physician lifestyle and patient access to quality care. Key to the success and growth of the company is the understanding that after-hours patient care is critically enhanced by a level of communication and interaction that exceeds the scope of typical answering services. From its inception, MDTriage has been dedicated to providing a level of service after hours that includes three levels of triage, capable of providing care up to the level of a nurse practitioner. This ability to direct patient care and perform prescription management provides a greater range and faster response to after hour patient problems, thereby increasing patient satisfaction and drastically reducing after hour physician interactions. Physician-patient calls after hours are documented to be reduced by 92% using MDTriage services. MDTriage is a valued resource for after hours patient care solution.