Caroline LaBass Health Care provides premier in-home senior care to help older adults thrive at home with optimal independence, health, safety and happiness, all while affording their loved ones complete peace of mind.
Are you an experienced Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN looking for a new opportunity with a prestigious healthcare company? Do you want the chance to advance your career by joining a rapidly growing company? If you answered “yes" to any of these questions – this is the position for you!
Daily Responsibilities of a Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN:
- Assists in providing clinical services in a unique retail setting
- Assist with greeting patients, taking vital, completes accurate patient documentation via computerized charting, as well as duties such as supply ordering, inventory and weekly patient logs
Requirements of a Licensed Practical Nurse/ LPN:
- Active, full and clear license as a Licensed Practical
- Experience in clinic, urgent care, hospital or PCP setting
Advantages of this Opportunity:
- Competitive salary, negotiable based on relevant experience
- Benefits offered, Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Fun and positive work environment