STAFF PSYCHIATRIST - MD
GENERAL FUNCTION: The person occupying this position provides a wide variety of direct service activity to clients of the Center within the scope of his/her license to practice medicine in the State of Tennessee.
SUPERVISORY RESPOSIBILITY: As delegated by his/her immediate supervisor.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Can include any of the following:
1. Provide psychiatric evaluation, follow-up and medication prescription/monitoring, as well as treatment recommendations and referral, for clients of the mental health center. These services may be provided on a regularly scheduled basis, or on an emergency basis.
2. Complete all administrative and clinical documentation within the guidelines and regulations of both internal and external regulatory and funding sources.
3. Provide consultation regarding mental health treatment to other professionals of the Center and assist in the oversight of services provided by Center nursing staff as needed.
4. To serve a caseload of adults or children who may need Psychiatric services.
5. To observe the guidelines of the Center’s policies and procedures manual.
6. Other duties as assigned.
PERSONAL RELATIONSHIPS: In order to appropriately accomplish his/her duties, the person occupying this position will be required to maintain effective relationships with a wide variety of professional clinical staff and Center clients.
Click on "APPLY"
Mail resume to:
ALLIANCE HEALTHCARE SERVICES
Human Resources - Psychiatrist
2220 Union Avenue
Memphis, TN 38104
or fax resume to:
"Your Partner in Healthcare"
QUALIFICATIONS; KNOWLEDGE AND REQUIRED TRAINING: The person in this position must hold a license to practice medicine in the State of Tennessee with additional training/experience in the field of psychiatry. The person in this position must be eligible to be Medicare/Medicaid and TennCare credentialed to see clients.
About Alliance Healthcare ServicesAlliance Healthcare Services is the largest comprehensive behavioral health provider in Shelby County, and was formed in July 2013 through the merger of Southeast Mental Health Center and Comprehensive Counseling Network, each of which has provided services in the Memphis/Shelby County area for over 40 years. We are proud that our tradition of commitment to serving our community continues today.
Keywords: Mental Health, License, Psychiatrist, MD, Behavioral Health