Do you want to make a difference in someone's life? Apply with Clarity Care today and become that difference!
Clarity Care is currently hiring both full-time and part-time Caregivers in your area.
This rewarding career does not require anything more than a willingness to work and compassion to assist our consumers. We will train the right individual and teach you all the skills needed to be a caregiver.
Sign-on bonus $1,000 - paid in five increments over 12 months
CNA Reimbursement Program
Health, Dental, Vision, Retirement Plan and more (some exclusions apply)!
Room for advancement
Company Discounts (YMCA, Car-X, Staples and MORE)
Paid Time Off (accrues after 1st full month)
Shift Premiums and MORE
- Hands on caregiving. Provides direct care support to our consumers with disabilities by assisting with activities of daily living; bathing, rooming, toileting, and hygiene as outlined by the individual service plan. Be comfortable using mobility devices and practice safe transfer and ambulation techniques.
- Teaches and Guides consumers in achieving hopes, dreams, goals and objectives through self-direction, decision making, and goal setting.
- Completes all applicable documentation related to tasks assigned.
- Welcoming Home. Maintains a safe, sanitary and welcoming group home by performing housekeeping (vacuuming, emptying trash, cleaning bathroom, dusting bed making and changing linens); and laundry.
- Prepares and Serves Meals by following general nutritional guidelines, menus, individual dietary restrictions, needs and preferences to ensure consumer health.
- Community Activities.Assists, escorts, and provides physical and other types of assistance needed by consumers during social and recreational activities.
Clarity Care is a nonprofit organization devoted to helping those in our communities to be their best self. To make this happen we need YOU to help us deliver our mission and give people the quality of life they so deserve.
Come and join our growing team:
Apply online or call us at: 920-236-6560 x 1415
- Must possess a high school diploma/equivalent and/or related work/life experience.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must meet agency driving standards.
- Must pass a periodic WI Caregiver Background Check including Department of Justice Criminal Record Checks, and/or that of previous states of residence.
- Must have reliable phone with voicemail
- Must have email access
About Clarity Care, Inc.Clarity Care, Inc. is a private, nonprofit agency dedicated to providing care and services to individuals with acute, chronic or long-term conditions, including those with disabilities and special needs. From in-home healthcare, to 55+ living options, to employment services, we enable our clients to feel in control of their lives and remain an active part of the community. A leader in providing quality care since 1972, Clarity Care serves individuals in the Fox Valley and Central Wisconsin regions, including Appleton, Green Bay, Marshfield, Oshkosh and beyond. Our 800+ employees collaborate with area agencies, case workers and employers to deliver compassionate care within every service line. We treat all of our clients as if they were our family members, often providing them with the assistance needed to gain a level of independence. This ensures that all people – regardless of age, health, income or ability – feel safe, happy and respected under Clarity Care’s attention. Whether you're a nurse, an accountant, a custodian, or a caregiver - we have a place for you on our team. No matter what you do here at Clarity Care, you are helping other people to live their best lives.
Clarity Care is an equal opportunity employer.