Concurrent Review Nurse I - Tacoma, WA
Great opportunity to get your foot in the door and advance your career !!
- Perform onsite review of emergent/urgent and continued stay requests for appropriate care and setting, following guidelines and policies, and approve services or forward requests to the appropriate Physician or Medical Director with recommendations for other determinations
- Complete medical necessity and level of care reviews for requested services using clinical judgment and refer to Medical Directors for review depending on case findings
- Collaborate with various staff within provider networks and discharge planning team electronically, telephonically, or onsite to coordinate member care
- Conduct discharge planning
- Educate providers on utilization and medical management processes
- Provide clinical knowledge and act as a clinical resource to non-clinical team staff
- Enter and maintain pertinent clinical information in various medical management systems
- Ability to promote the quality and cost effectiveness of medical care by applying clinical acumen and the appropriate application of policies and guidelines to emergent/urgent and continued stay reviews.
-Associate’s degree in Nursing - Bachelor’s degree in Nursing preferred.
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Experience in managed care preferred.
-Current state’s RN license.
About MMS GroupMMS is a Managed Care executive search firm. We are Managed Care's complete recruiting resource.
Keywords: rn jobs near me, managed care, nurse jobs near me, case manager jobs, case manager jobs near me, concurrent review jobs, case manager jobs tacoma, anthem careers, united health careers, case manager jobs seattle