Physician Assistant Full-Time up to $55/hr!
Physician assistants (PA's) practice medicine under the supervision of physicians and surgeons. PA's are formally trained to provide diagnostic, therapeutic, and preventive health care services, as delegated by a physician. Working as members of the health care team, they take medical histories, examine and treat patients, order and interpret laboratory tests and x rays, and make diagnoses. They also treat minor injuries, by suturing, splinting, and casting. PA's record progress notes, instruct and counsel patients, and order or carry out therapy.
Direct Hire Opportunity!
• Work alongside a Neurologist in a clinical setting!
• Neurology experience is NOT required
• New Graduates are WELCOME!
• Perform health physicals and histories, No treatment plans.
• Monday – Friday!
• Must be willing to travel between multiple sites in Queens
• Location- Queens, NY
• NY License in Good Standing
• References Required
Consider the Favorite Advantage:
• No Applicant Fees - EVER!
• Dedicated Placement Consultant
• Opportunities Available Nationwide
• Over 30 Years of Placement Experience
For more information contact us at 877-398-3627
Keywords: Physician Assistant , Neurology, New Graduates